HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE HP 1405-8 v2 V, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, 10/100 Mbps, 1.6, 0.1, hall, CAN/CSA, EN, UL, IEC
NB! Kirjelduses võib esineda ebatäpsusi või olla muus keeles. Palume võtta ühendust, kui soovite saada täiendavat lisainfot selle toote kohta eesti keeles.
HP 1405-8 v2, V. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x. toetatud data transfer rates: 10/100 Mbps, Switching maht: 1.6, Maximum data transfer rate: 0.1. Colour of product: hall, Safety: CAN/CSA, EN, UL, IEC, Electromagnetic compatibility: EN, ICES, FCC, AS/NZS. Packet buffer memory: 0.768. AC input voltage: 100-240, AC input frequency: 50/60
HP 1405 Small Office Switch Series consists of plug-and-play unmanaged 5-, 8-, and 16-port Layer 2 switches designed for small offices, in both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet configurations. The switches are preconfigured for fast, easy installation, with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation and automatic cable type detection (MDI/MDIX). They are Class B certified and approved for both business and home office locations. Version 2 5- and 8-port models have energy-saving features such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port powerdown. All models are fanless for quiet and "green" operation, and are designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership. These switches come with a 3-year warranty, covering unit and adapter, and 3-year access to HP phone support.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization with DSCP: v2 devices deliver data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic using Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Ease of use
• Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation
• Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models)
• Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations
Warranty and support
• 3-year warranty: with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)